Search This Blog

Friday 24 August 2012

EURUSD - mid term expectations

Since May 11 the EUR is in a downtrend (red falling band). Rather sooner than later I expect the EUR to leave this trend resulting in a cross of the upper red and upper light blue falling trend lines from the downside. In the shorter term however I'd bet on a falling EUR leaving the short term dark blue upward trend to the downside.
This means that for now I'm bearish on equities in the shorter term but bullish in the medium term. Also once the USD is weakening we should see rising prices for precious metals like gold and silver. Let's see how that works out...

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Thanks for your comment :) U'r right, I should put my email somewhere in the blog. It's marcus.keppeler@gmail.com

      Delete